If you want to become a speaker at SIS 2021, please contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find below some information on SIS related topics.
Topics of SIS.EUROPE 2021
Trends in surface inspection
- 3D imaging
- Alternative sensor technologies and sensor fusion
- Light illumination architectures
- Mobile inspection
- Full surface characterization
New methods for surface inspection processing
- Parallel inspection (detection and classification)
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Machine vision and pattern recognition
- Improvement of ASIS performance
- ASIS assessment and monitoring
- ASIS at high speeds, hot temperature
- ASIS for low contrast defects on strip
- ASIS on slabs and heavy plate
- ASIS on long products, as billets, bars, rods and wires
- ASIS on long products, as tubes and pipes
- Limits of ASIS
ASIS and Industry 4.0
- From inspection data to quality information
- ASIS data analytics
- Production control using ASIS data
- Quality tracking and reporting
Some formalities for speakers
Our program committee will check all submitted papers to ensure a high quality program of the SIS 2021.
For that reason we will only accept abstract submissions online (we are not able to accept submissions via fax, mail or post).
- Your abstract can be a maximum of 300 words
- Register as a speaker below. The registration is free of charge. Than you will get an personal account. with individual password and username.
- Submit your abstract online at www.sis-world.com > Call for Papers
- Presentation time: Estimated 25 minutes including discussion.
- Language: The conference will be held in English. Therefore, please submit your manuscript in English.
- Of course, all accepted speakers may attend the summit free of charge.
Our sponsors and partners of the SIS 2021