We are pleased that you are interested in SIS 2020.
Our preliminary programme is expected to be published in June 2020.
If you are interested in giving a lecture at SIS 2020, please have a look to the Call for Papers.
Please find below the topics, which the SIS 2020 program will deal with.
- 3D imaging
- Alternative sensor technologies and sensor fusion
- ASIS assessment and monitoring
- ASIS at high speeds, hot temperature
- ASIS data analytics
- ASIS for low contrast defects on strip
- ASIS on long products, as billets, bars, rods and wires
- ASIS on long products, as tubes and pipes
- ASIS on slabs and heavy plate
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence
- From inspection data to quality information
- Full surface characterization
- Improvement of ASIS performance
- Light illumination architectures
- Limits of ASIS
- Machine vision and pattern recognition
- Mobile inspection
- Parallel inspection (detection and classification)
- Production control using ASIS data
- Quality tracking and reporting
If you want to register as a participant, please ensure your place here: https://sis-world.com/register
Our sponsors and partners of the SIS 2020