Topics of SIS.EUROPE 2020
Trends in surface inspection
- 3D imaging
- Alternative sensor technologies and sensor fusion
- Light illumination architectures
- Mobile inspection
- Full surface characterization
New methods for surface inspection processing
- Parallel inspection (detection and classification)
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Machine vision and pattern recognition
- Improvement of ASIS performance
- ASIS assessment and monitoring
- ASIS at high speeds, hot temperature
- ASIS for low contrast defects on strip
- ASIS on slabs and heavy plate
- ASIS on long products, as billets, bars, rods and wires
- ASIS on long products, as tubes and pipes
- Limits of ASIS
ASIS and Industry 4.0
- From inspection data to quality information
- ASIS data analytics
- Production control using ASIS data
- Quality tracking and reporting
How to contribute your lecture
Important dates and deadlines*
- July 15, 2020: Deadline for abstract submission
- August 15, 2020: Notification of acceptance and distribution of guidelines for authors
- September 14, 2020: Submission of PowerPoint presentation
- September 22 – 23, 2020: SIS.EUROPE 2020
*If you are not able to meet the above deadlines, please infor us at email@example.com. If you do not inform us we will not be able to accept your paper after the above deadline.
Some formalities for speakers
Our program committee will check all submitted papers to ensure a high quality program of the SIS 2020.
For that reason we will only accept abstract submissions online (we are not able to accept submissions via fax, mail or post).
- Your abstract can be a maximum of 300 words
- Register as a speaker below. The registration is free of charge. Than you will get an personal account. with individual password and username.
- Submit your abstract online at www.sis-world.com > Call for Papers
- Presentation time: Estimated 30 minutes including discussion.
- Language: The conference will be held in English. Therefore, please submit your manuscript in English.
- Of course, all accepted speakers may attend the summit free of charge.
Our sponsors and partners of the SIS 2020